Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Saturday!!! Mom went to closing yesterday and she now, finally, owns the house! Yippee!!! My job is going great! Unfortunately I've got a head cold :( but hopefully it won't last long! The neighbor said he saw a guy walk out of our garage yesterday while no one was home. That's pretty scary! We've got to get tires for Show's car so it'll pass inspection. That could run us around $500! Baby Madden's doin great! I go to the hospital Monday to take a routine sugar test. I should probably stop eating so many oatmeal cream pies, but I love them so much!!! ;D Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

DAD said...

YAAA! A new entry......HAPPY SATURDAY TO YOU......Hope to see you sometime soon. I'll be at the K-mart car show Sunday from 1PM to 5PM if you want to say HI!
Love
DAD